Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Random...

I have no actual point in mind while writing this, but I don't want to forget all of the random things I see and experience everyday, so I shall enumerate them here:

- I can safely say that I have never seen a man walking through a school campus with two chickens under his arm...until today!!

- What are the odds of getting into a concho next to the same man that had given you his number a week prior?? Awkward!!

-Have you ever been barked at by a dog...staring down at you from the roof of its house?

-I didn't know that they had tornadoes here in the Dominican Republic, but apparently one decided to knock out a main power line yesterday, and we were without power for 10 hours!

-The sides of our street are currently piled with everyone's household trash because apparently after the elections the syndicate decided that public trash pick-up would no longer be on the docket of "priorities"...

-I now am a mosquito killing master! The little buggers don't stand a chance with me...unless I'm sleeping...then they get me back by attacking my legs... 
 
-As I was walking home from school, I got tickled by the fact that a chicken and rooster were just hanging out on my street!

-Now that the guagua has officially stopped functioning, I get so touched by the fact that my papa walks to the daycare my mama works at everyday so he can walk her home.

That's all I have for now...I know there are so many more things I see everyday that shock me, surprise me, make me laugh, and touch me more than you could know....but as of now, that is all I can remember!!

Love you all...xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment