Thursday, July 22, 2010

Not so Buenas Noches...

There is no way I can go to sleep without sharing this with someone!

I was just in the bathroom right before bed and some sort of creature ran OVER my foot (well, it ran into then over my foot). It went so fast that I wouldn't have known what it was, but then it somehow began to wiggle it's body under the closed door of the bathroom, which took a little while, so I got a good look at it's legs flailing about... They were most definitely the legs of a MOUSE!! I didn't scream...or even stop my nightly routine of washing my face, but now I'm thinking of the fact that there is a mouse loose in my house. I could just shut my door and feel safe, but: 
A) It could have run into my room while I was finishing my face washing
B) I have seen this mouse in action and know that it is a crazy contortionist mouse that can squeeze it's body under doors (including my shut bedroom door)

Really though, if I'm being honest with myself...I am a little too tired to care and these little occurrences luckily don't stick with me for too long, so I have a feeling that I am going to turn off the computer and fall into bed without a second thought...hopefully ;)

P.S. This finally explains the creature that jumped out of my closet and ran  across my foot my first week here! The little bugger got away so fast that I never really figured out what it was...now I know!

Buenas Noches!!

4 comments:

  1. it was probably just mickey mouse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you would say that Julie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave!

    Multiple things have reminded me of you this morning (yes, one of them was the memory of waking up to you standing over me petting my head!)MISS you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!! That memory literally just made me laugh out loud :) Miss you too my dear!!

    ReplyDelete